Noon - 5pm Daily
2 BIG WEEKENDS!
Located at the Lerner Town Square at Tysons II
8025 Galleria Drive, Tysons, VA
(between the Tysons Corner Mall and the Galleria)
Take the Silver Line Metro & get off at Tysons Corner Stop!
Bring The Kids For the 2nd Annual Tysons Fall Harvest Festival! Last year was great fun and families came from all over the Metro DC area. Enjoy The Fall Harvest as you stroll through the arts and crafts booths and taste some of the fun flavors of Fall. It is all here for the reaping… bring your family and friends and carve out some special memories.
Lots of fun FREE activities for the whole family:
• The LARGEST HAY PYRAMID IN DC! Join US as we break the record for the largest pyramid made of hay anywhere in the DC Metro or surrounding areas. Conquer the mountain or slide the slides ... THIS IS A MUST SEE.
• Kids Candy Walk. Walk your way through the festival and look for the PUMPKIN SIGNS that means kids get to Trick or Treat.
• Craft Corner. Visit the Craft Corner for some great FREE crafts for the kids to work on throughout the day.
• Fun Photo Ops. Don't miss the fun photo opportunities within the festival where you can capture your fun family memories throughout the day!
• Hay Maze. Enjoy the Hay Maze for FREE all day ... try not to get lost!
Other fun activities that start at $1 are also available:
• The Pumpkin Blaster & Corn Cannons. That’s right – enjoy our US Military right at home. Ready – Set – BLAST!
• Pumpkin Smash. Take a swing and SMASH A PUMPKIN.
• Bouncy Houses. Bounce around in the great bouncy houses. (for kids 12 years
and under and of appropriate size.)
• Petting Zoo. Come visit all your farm favorites and serve them up a treat.
• Pony Rides. It wouldn't be a fall festival without pony rides - so saddle up with us.
• Face Painting. Visit our fantastic face painter to get your favorite designs!
• Pumpkin Bowling. Pick a pumpkin and let er roll. Try to knock down all the pins!
• Full Pumpkin Marketplace including pumpkins, gourds, carving gear, and fall decorations available for purchase. Pick out your favorites and take them home!
Adult Fall Festival Admission (16 and up): $10 Advance / $15 On-site. Valid Noon - 5pm each day. Admission includes all performances and all FREE activities of the Fall Festival.
ADULTS NEED TO HAVE FUN TOO ...
Wine Tasting Admission: $25 Advance & On-site Valid Noon - 5pm. Includes a souvenir tasting glass and ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE wine and beer samples. Admission also includes all performances and all FREE activities of the Fall Festival.
Kids - 15 and under are FREE!
***ALL CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT TICKET PURCHASER. NO CHILDREN SHOULD BE LEFT UNATTENDED.***
*Event information listed here is subject to change. For the most up to date information please check the official event website.